Thursday, May 7, 2009

!~Pirates Cove~!

This house was seriously amazing! ... There are 3 pools... about 5 houses with who knows how many bedrooms in each house! This was where we stayed while we were down in Vegas for the supercross finals! It was so much fun! We definately had to jump from the highest point they would let us... you know Tim ... he's kind of a daredevil and ... you know me .. I can't let anyone show me up haha so we jumped from the second tear... they weren't letting anyone to the top one. =) It was so much fun!!!



This Rope swing was awesome! =) We had so much fun with it!!! =)

6 comments:

Aly said...

Oh my gosh. That picture of you two swinging is so funny. I love that you did that. Thanks for coming last night!

Scott and Jetti said...

That looks so fun! Next time we'll have to meet ya in Vegas! Its about half way!

Tim and Mandy said...

haha oh ya we love game night!!! =) It was so much fun! Words cannot describe. I loved playing with Ben today at church! It makes me want a baby... Shhh don't tell Tim. =)

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

Wow Tim! That looks like a sweet place to stay!

Jenny Showalter said...

Mandy!! How did you end up going there? That's my friends dad's place. I go every year!

Tim and Mandy said...

We went for Tim's work! =) His boss knows Alisha and Jed. What's your blog site I can't go to it! =)

Blog Backgrounds

Followers