Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Fun!

Gotta love Christmas time! I know there are a ton of pictures but I just couldn't choose! =) We had such a fun time this Christmas, having it be our first one together. We had a bunch of fun with family, friends, and spending it together! We went to temple square with Danny and Cassidy and had some hot chocolate to keep us warm while walking around. We also got to enjoy a Christmas story from mom and her exciting enthusiasm while reading it. Polar Express is one of our favorite movies around Christmas time, along with Christmas Vacation (Tim's favorite). I'm so blessed to have such a loving husband who has been so good to me since the day we met, especially since we've been married. Can you believe that it's almost been a year?!? It has flown by so fast! I can't believe it. I love Tim and can't wait to see what's in store for us next! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!! =)









My first batch of candy canes made at mi casa! Tim is such a good helper... especially with throwing flour haha. The place was a mess, but definately worth it.
Our cute Christmas stockings that I made all by myself! =)
Mom reading her christmas story!





No comments:

Blog Backgrounds

Followers