Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Newest Member of the Family!

Hey all! =) Meet the newest member of the Goalen Clan!
We are pregnant and so excited!!! =) I'm 14 weeks along and feeling great!
So when my Aunt Flow hadn't visited me for a few days... I got kinda worried/excited and decided to take a pregnancy test... Well... it turned out positive! Tim was out of town and so I looked down at Rico and said "Rico!!! I'm going to be a mommy!" Haha! Tim was coming home later that day so I went and got some candy bars and made a cute sign for him! I'll post a picture when I get to my computer at home! It was so cute! I sent him on a scavenger hunt when he got home and for his last little clue he found this board with candy bars telling him that I had a "whatchyamacalit" (however you spell that ha) cookin in my belly, and that he was going to be a daddy! We are so excited to have this little one around! My due date is May 13th... day after my birthday! haha! =) So we get to find out the gender hopefully in 2 weeks... but if not it'll be right before Christmas! What an amazing Christmas present! =) We are so excited and can't wait to meet this little one! =)
Me at 14 weeks! Getting a litle baby bump!
Already Waving!!! =) You can kinda see his/her face in this one!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl! You and Tim and going to be the cutest parents!! SO excited for you two! LOVE YOU!!!

Amanda Joyce Jensen said...

Woot-Woot! Aw man, we have to take belly shots together- this is going to be so fun!!!

Jana Porter said...

yay mandy congrats! you will be a great mommy!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Mandy I am freaking out!!! I am SO excited for you! Already time to find out the gender?? We for sure have to have a cheer girls shower. You will be such a cute mom!!

Kerstin and Jed said...

Congrats Mandy! That is great news :)

Mary said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you two, you will have the most beautiful little baby and be such wonderful parents! It is the best thing that has ever happened to us! Congrats again, can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

Scott and Jetti said...

WAHOO! Im so excited I cant wait for your freakin cute baby!

DaveandBayly said...

yeah! congratulations we are so excited for you guys!

MaryClaire Brown said...

oh my goodness! that is so exciting. glad to hear you're feeling good, and i can't wait to hear what it is. i'm sure your mom and dad are completely beside themselves with excitement about this!

Kellie said...

congrats! we're due in may too! our babies can be friends! :)

Eric and Lindsay said...

Congrats Mandy!! That is so exciting!!

Stilsons said...

Yay! CONGRATS!! that is so exciting!

Tiffanie said...

Congrats lady! You're gonna be such a cute little preggy! I'm glad you're feeling well with it all! And I'm excited to hear about it all!!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers