Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can't Sleep!

I don't know what my deal is tonight it is 2 a.m. and I can't sleep!
We had some awesome friends of ours come over tonight Matt and Mallory Johns! They are the best! We had such a good time with dinner from Mo Betta's Steak House with some "Scookie" dessert! Delish! We are so blessed to have such great friends!



I just want to talk about Makelle... I am so lucky to be her mommy! She has my heart and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little girl! I don't remember if I have talked about this already on my blog but I thought I would share it again anyways. I thought that I had experienced the greatest Love in the world when I married Tim... that love GREW a million times for Tim when Makelle was born... not to mention that we had created the most beatiful little girl who stole our hearts from the second she was conceived and born! She is the most precious little angel and we Love her so much! It's such a different kind of love that is so undescribable... that I was not able to understand until Makelle was born. I can't believe she is already 5 months old! AHHH! Where has the time gone?!? She is growing up so fast and I just want time to freeze so I can take it all in!

I am so so proud of my husband for working so hard to provide for our amazing little family! He is such a hard worker and Makelle and I are truely blessed to have a man so strong, amazing, loving, caring, believing, worthy of his Priesthood callings, spiritual, hard working (so I am able to stay home), who does so many great things in our lives.

I LOVE BEING A MOTHER!!! It is the greatest calling here on earth and I am so blessed to be trusted by our Lord to take care of one of His little ones and hopefully more someday! I can't wait for Conference this weekend and love this Gospel and love my Family!

3 comments:

Kylie Jo said...

Mandy you sound like a fantastic mom, and lets be honest that isn't surprising at all! Love ya Mandy

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest little family! I love you guys to death. Makelle is so lucky to have you and Tim!

Burns Family said...

Oh my...your little girl is so stinkin cute :) and you are about the cutest little mama there is!!!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers