Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Road Trip, this time to VEGAS!
So a little bit about mine and Tim's marriage. For the first 2 weekends, Tim was gone in California for work to some moto-cross events. For the 3rd and 4th weekends we were gone to San Diego and now to Vegas. Our lives have been crazy but fun at the same time!

We totally copied Brad and Ash in this picture but it was so funny I had to take a picture in front of this, haha. This was right outside of the ESPN Zone restraunt, where we went for Brad and Tim's birthday lunch/dinner. It was a bunch of fun! =) This guy was awesome! Of course I had to take a picture with the mnm guy! I'm for sure a picturaholic (if that eve makes sense). Thanks to Tim for putting up with my picture taking habit! He'll thank me later! =)
We got to visit the Las Vegas Temple! It was so pretty and different than some other ones that I have seen. Again we had fun taking pictures. We're weird I know. Tim wasn't cooporating very easily with a couple of pictures so we started being a little too silly haha.

The reason for going to Vegas was for a cheer competition that I was in. We got 2nd place and had so much fun! I hadn't competed since high school so it was good to finish out cheering with a really fun competition! Tim was such a good supporter through practices and coming and watching me at all of my competitions. I just love him! =)


3 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

such cute pics! you guys are the cutest!

Scott and Jetti said...

Yay Mand! I'm happy you updated your blog! I stopped checking it for a while! I sure miss you!

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

I have been waiting to see some of these pics bro, good to see that you guys had fun in Puerto Rico and other travels. Keep in touch!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers