Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here are a few pictures of the best day ever! =) Everything turned out great! Thanks to everyone who helped out and made it all possible for this amazing day to happen! =) This was fun we jumped off this ledge and Tim got so high with his heel click. I was on my way down haha.


So the cake thing went over well ... at first ... and then Tim decided to throw some cake in my face a smear it all over!..... Well, for those of you who know me well ... I had to get even haha ...

...
I'm sorry I Can't put more up right now. We are without internet at our place so I am doing this when we have access to the internet and my laptop in the same place ha. Thanks I love you all and I will be keeping up better... I still have a lot more to catch up on!





3 comments:

Troop 2531 said...

Yeah! Thanks for updating :) i was worried you were giving up on blogging...

Aly said...

Very cute! It was a good day. :)

Katie Hodgkiss said...

I've been waiting for your update :) You are so cute. miss ya.

Blog Backgrounds

Followers