Monday, July 20, 2009

Lake Powell in June!

Lake Powell was so much fun! We had a fun football game going along the beach! Haha It was a blast... except that all of our suits were full of sand!
Jettilyn and I!!!
Good game of scum up ontop of the houseboat.
The girlies!
So there is a really funny story that goes along with this.... Tim was wakeboarding, and someone in the boat decided to throw the football to him so he could catch it. Didn't quite make it there so we kept turning around and around trying to pick it up! Finally Tim got it and threw it back to the boat where it bounced off one of the wake boards and fell back into the water... right then Danny jumped into the water after the football! Tim still wakeboarding didn't see him jump in and Danny finally came up out of the water right next to Tim! Tim almost ran Danny over. It was pretty funny but kinda scary at the same time! haha
Tim and I ... I couldn't get him to smile! Court and I burfing ... A.K.A bum surfing. It's the greatest wambo/word combo. =) This was so much fun! A lot easier than last year! haha =)
Ash and I with our awesome wind blown hair. Lake powell brings out the best looks in people I swear! haha
I love boating!
Sisters

4 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

Hey! I know way random huh? I am good, still going to school and working full time. How are you doing? What's new?

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Oh, Thanks for the invite =)

Katie Hodgkiss said...

oh and ps.. I was laughing so hard at the word "burfing"

Scott and Jetti said...

Cute post Lynne! That was way fun! Thanks for letting us tag along! love you!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers