Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun!

Tim and I at the Widowmaker with Rockwell. We definately forgot our sunscreen ... the next day... we had definate sunglass marks on our faces haha it was pretty funny. Me watchin my baby from the top of the semi. Getting a good view of the riders climbing up the widowmaker. Havin a good time!
Rodeo Time!
We went to the Camas rodeo with a bunch of friends and had a blast! It was my very first Rodeo and i loved it!

Here is Danny and Cassidy Back some of our very close friends! Other friends that came were Tyler, Camille, Matt & Mal johns, and Greg and Lauren Sodoberg! It was tons of fun! We went boating the next day and had a great time but my camara battery died and so I didn't get to take many pictures! =)
We decided that I really need a hat and boots for next year! =)

5 comments:

Neal said...

There were quite a few updates in the last few days. Way to be Mandy. Hopefully we get to see you and Timmy at games this week. It's been a while, and I don't have all the time in the world left you know!

Eric and Lindsay said...

We just moved in with my parents a couple months ago to save money for a house, but we just put an offer in on a townhouse in Sandy so I am hoping that we get it:) Where are you guys living?

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

You're so beautiful Mand!

Jen Kunz said...

You guys are so sexy! I love it! :) :) I hope you guys are doing good and loving life together! Love you sexy girl!

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kota-terunik-di-dunia

Blog Backgrounds

Followers