Sunday, August 29, 2010

Laundry Room Craft!

This was the most fun craft day! We made a sign for our laundry rooms that say loads of fun and drop your drawers here! All we did was get some wood cut at home depot at 12" and then printed some stickers on our printer at the shop and then modge podged some scrapbook paper onto the wood and placed the sticker over it! =) We did it at Courtney's place with Mom, Ash, Aimee, Court, and I! We always have so much fun together it's so great! We are hoping to do a craft night once eery 2 months or so! If you have any good ideas let me know! Enjoy some fun pictures of the adventure! Court and I have some hot pink lipstick that we just couldn't resist! haha! =)







3 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

Those are super cute!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

That is so cute! I wanna have craft days!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Yay, I finally get to hang mine!!! I'm glad we did this, and I'm so glad you guys designed that one of a kind t-shirt:) Love them!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers