Friday, December 3, 2010

It's a GIRL! =)

We are having a little GIRL and are so excited! =) I totally thought that it was going to be a boy but Tim thought otherwise! He's such a good guesser! Thanks for guessing it was fun to hear your comments and thoughts! We are so excited for this little girly to come into our lives! We love her already and can't wait to meet her! =)We are so blessed to be pregnant and healthy and to have a home so stay all snuggled up in. I can't even begin to make a list of the things I am grateful for. Tim can't wait to be out numbered in the house but said that Rico will even it out! haha! I love Tim so much and am so grateful to be so lucky to have him as my Hubby! We are truely blessed!

6 comments:

jillian said...

YAY! now I can get started on baby stuff!

Scott and Jetti said...

I'm so excited for your little lady! Its going to be so fun! Congrats again!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Mand I am so excited for you!!! We need to have a baby shower with cheer girls for sure!

Jenny Showalter said...

Congrats Mandy! Your going to have a gorgeous little girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh thats so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!! You will be the best parents in the world and that little girl is so lucky to have you guys! Love you!

Sam Whitney Preslie said...

YAy congrats! girls are so fun your going to love it so much head bands and finger nail polish long eyelashes and daddy will be wrapped around her finger! i was totally wrong on my guess but i am so excited for you!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers