Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movement =)

We felt her move! Yay! She's getting bigger and so am I... not so sure I love it haha but it'll be worth it I know it! We were in Park City the other night and we were laying there and I felt her pushing ... so I hurry and told Tim to feel my tummy! He totally felt her moving! It was awesome! It made it a little more real to actually feel that there is something in me rather than me just gaining weight and looking fat! haha! She's moving around a lot.... I can't quite tell what she's doing, like kicking or whatever, but I can definately tell that there is a little one inside of me! It's very very different and crazy to even come to the fact that someone is growing and developing inside me. Very fun, intriguing and exciting! We are still thinking of some names and can't come to a conclusion yet, which I keep telling myself is just fine! It's fun right now to call her random names haha that is what Tim does all of the time... just throws out a name ha! He's such a good husband and supports me in everything, puts up with all of my crap and still loves me unconditionally! Tim left out of town this morning for the winter Dew Tour in Colorado and won't be back 'til Monday night! I'm going to be so bored, but I know I will get a lot of Christmas shopping done and the house will be clean~! YAY! It's amazing how much better you feel once the house is clean... I love it! I get to go to another ultrasound to see our little one tomorrow! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Preston and Schonie said...

YAY!!! Awww! She is going to be a little doll. I'm so excited to meet her!

Mary said...

Oh isn't that just the best! I remember feeling Jacey move, so amazing! We get to Utah on Saturday and we will be there till the end of January so we need to make sure we get to see you guys!

Scott and Jetti said...

That is so exciting! How bout you name her Lafonda? Just throwing it out there!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers