Friday, March 25, 2011

Girl Names?!?

So Tim and I have been thinking of some names for our baby girl that is coming oh so quickly and have a few in mind but we just can't decide! If you have any fun unique names we'd love to hear them, we are totally open to other options! =)
We are so excited for this little one! I finally cleaned out her room and got it all organized! Now it's time to fill it up with all of her stuff! I finally vacuumed in there and it looks so cute! Now all we need is for her to come! She's moving so much inside of me and I don't have much more room left... if any at all. haha! She's low and high... mostly because I am a very short person and have no room in my torso whatsoever! These Braxton Hicks are somewhat annoying but very cool at the same ... just knowing that my body is preparing for the real thing! I'm nervous but excited at the same time for this little girly and we just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, Thankfully!

4 comments:

Brandon and Jennifer said...

I love the name Evelyn but Brandon would never go for it. ; )

There is a girl on YouTube who has a whole "channel" about baby names. She does entire videos of names by letter, unique/unusual names, flower names, spring names... you name it! You should check her out. Her YouTube name is AnastasiaRuby.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

I am so excited for you... it comes so fast.

Broadheads said...

Marley would be cute? but I also like Maddie, Mayley (she is born in May :) I am sure whatever you pick will be PERFECT! Cant wait to see her are you going to be induced?

Tim and Mandy said...

Very cute names!! I'm not getting induced til a week after my due date so we'll see!!! How are you doing?!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers