Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prego Belly!

Here are some updated prego pictures! I'm gettig a lot bigger now that I'm in my third trimester! It's going by somewhat quick! Thankfully! We'll see how fast it goes now that I'm starting to get uncomforable! haha! She's already kicking my ribs!!! Crazy little girl! This is me at 23 weeks!

24 Weeks

27 Weeks

I finally cracked and went shopping for Pregnant jeans and shirts!!! It's a shame I didn't go earlier because they are so dang comfortable! =) One of the new outfits!

28 Weeks

and Today! I'll be 30 weeks on Friday!

Things are gettin squishy in there already but I guess that's what you get for being short and having NO TORSO whatsoever! haha! It's been a blast getting to feel her move like crazy these past few weeks! She's definately letting me know that she's there! We love her so much already and can't wait to meet her!

5 comments:

Scott and Jetti said...

I cant wait to meet her either! You look so great! Love you tons Lynne!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER! Love you!

Kylie Jo said...

You look so cute Mand!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

You're so good about posting! I hate belly bump pics of myself:/ but Brad and I love this post so we'll have to do one:) Love you!

Tiffanie said...

Geez look how great you look you little preggy! Cute as ever girl...I bet you're getting so excited!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers