Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brookies Wedding!

Gotta love family events! Brooke and Roger and so stinkin cute together! =) They had a beautiful cermimony in the temple and the whole day was just perfect! We were so glad to be able to share this amazing day in their lives with them and family! Brooke is so beautiful and looked so AMAZING on this beautiful day! I'm so proud of her for making the decision to get married in the temple. It is such a special thing to do and I will never forget the feeling I felt in that room that day! Here are a few pics of family and friends! =)






I love this picture of Tim and I! =) Here are a few pictures of the wedding book that I made for Brooke! Court helped me a ton with making sure every page got signed! ... It was no problem because of all of the people that came! It was such a beautiful reception! =)




3 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

I'm loving your dark hair. It makes me want to do mine dark again, don't tempt me =)

Aly said...

Very cute Mandy. And yes, I agree on timing the bambino's at the same time! :)

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet Mand! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You did so much to help out! I love you so much!

Blog Backgrounds

Followers