Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm a horrible blogger! - Update!

So I decided that I am a horrible blogger! I haven't made time to keep this updated! Another issue is that my computer charger died! So there goes my access to doing this at home with all of my pictures! I am working on getting those pictures up!
Tim and I went to Boston a few weeks ago! He sent me on a treasure hunt and at the end... suprised me with tickets and we left that night! So fun spur of the moments! We went to the Dew Tour for work and got to tour Boston! It was so much fun! We took the subway everywhere and it was so easy and cheap! Steven and Aly watched Rico while we were gone and they said that they had fun! He and Ben are brothers now... they are so sweet with each other! Rico got into the toilet paper while they were gone to church, and Ben came in and said "Uh-Oh". Rico knew he was in trouble after that haha! I will put some pics up of our adventures over there soon I promise.
We dyed my hair the other day...... and needless to say... we went a little too dark. My hair was completely BLACK! I was stupid enough to grab the "darkest brown" hair color... DUH! Well I cried about it for about 5 minutes... and got over it. HAHA! Tim did such a good job dying it! It has faded a little now and I love it! =)
We had a fun family party on the 3rd at the Bailey Residence, and I just have to say that I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the entire world! They are so sweet and I love being around them! They had a Hay Day with my camamra, as I will show you when I get some pictures up! Haha especially Courtney ... she loves to pose for the camara and then make people pose for her to take their picture! Tim and I were called the "Gothic Couple" at this party due to our hair. Haha, it turned out to be pretty funny... even after me crying. We all snuggled in blankets to watch the fireworks at Eaglewood for the Baileys backyard! Awesome family event, can't wait for the next!
They next day we, my family, went to Lake Powell for a full week! Tim came down in the middle of the week and can I just tell you how much I hate being without him?? I love him so much! It was so nice to get away from work and relax for that long of a time. We definately got some sun and had a blast! Little Rico was learning to swim, but his stubby little legs couldn't hold him up for that long haha! He was so funny and we are having so much fun with him. He is getting so big!
Anyways! I will be posting up some pics of these fun events hopefully soon! I hate getting behind on this! =) It's just so much fun! =)

3 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

so fun! spur of the moment big surprises are the best! I can't wait to see your hair =)

Aly said...

You're cute. That's all.

Tim and Mandy said...

haha thanks Aly =) I will put pics up soon Katie! I love your cute belly! =)

Blog Backgrounds

Followers