Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Festivities!

Everyone had in the family had something done to their hair! Rico got his first hair cut from mom and dad and hated us! haha we took a 3 guard and just started buzzing him... needless to say he didn't like the buzzing/vibrating feeling of it and was flipping out sqwueeling and having a flipping cow! I had his body between my legs while holding his head so he couldn't jolt his head around like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum haha and Tim had the trimmer in one hand and Rico's butt in the other! haha it was a pretty funny site! Well we got the bottom half of him shaved and that's when he looked like a lion! haha then I took the clippers and started cutting his head and legs =) He fell asleep while we did this! He's the cutest little thing. As you can tell mommy didn't go to hair school... his head looks so bad! haha but it's growing out now and you can barely notice! Then Tim colored my hair and did a fabulous job... even though I cried after seeing the color cuz it was soooooo BLACK! I couldn't believe it! But all is well now and it has faded a little bit. Then we dyed Tim's hair and we didn't keep it in long enough for it to be blacker! haha So ... we are learning in the coloring hair area! =) It turned out to be a pretty fun filled night!






Fun at the Bailey home on the 3rd of July! Just a few fun pictures of what was happening!~ =) Tim and I were called the gothic couple at this party! haha my hair was so dark! It has faded now but I was scared there for a little bit!




No comments:

Blog Backgrounds

Followers